Wednesday, November 5, 2008

big baby

After a torturous cleaning at the dentist Monday it is confirmed I need my last wisdom tooth pulled. It is scheduled for Tues. Nov. 25th.

I realize I have been putting this off for 9 years, because I don't like the dentist. Well, the dentist I don't actually mind, the pain I CAN DO WITHOUT!!! Yes, I am a big baby. But I have already had 3 wisdom teeth out (the first when I was 16.) And it HURTS!!!

I will stop my whining now.

Pray that I raise the $290 needed to get the tooth pulled. I can't believe I am going to pay someone to hurt me.

Ok, confess when is the last time you went to the dentist? -Becky

3 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

A laughed at your title--big baby. The boys and I go to the dentist every 6 months.

Christy said...

I got all 4 of mine pulled at the same time when I was 21, I'm sooo glad I did it that way. I hate pain.

I go every 6 months like a good girl ... but when I didn't have dental insurance, I missed it for 7 years. Eeeks.

Jeannette said...

I am so proud of you, you actually spelled the word correctly,,

look I am grinning see...

Does this mean you will have less wisdom.. hhmmm

I will schedule my day off for Nov 25