Tuesday, November 4, 2008

praise

well I had a complete calm feeling for my conversation with big Jason last night regarding our son. God told me what to say and when to close my mouth. Thanks for all your prayers! I think I finally realize it is God who is in control of it all, not big Jason, not the courts. Even if it is not the way I think it should be, God knows what He is doing (why don't I always realize that?)

Please pray for big Jason & his wife, Donna. They need the Lord, and they need some financial provisions. They have had a tough year. Please pray big Jason would meet little Jason on his terms so my son feels loved not abandoned by his father. Thanks so much! -Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

Amen, amen, amen amen, sing it over

What a big relief, but at the same time, if Jason decides to not pursue a relationship with his son then you will learn to move forward.