Thursday, November 13, 2008

Impressive

Wow, both my boys were asleep by 10 tonight. That is impressive.

Today I had a really hard time getting Joshua up (he went to bed about 10:30 last night.) It is hard to wind my boys down at night, especially since we were at church last night and then after we had a snack and watched a little tv (it was bribery.) So Joshua was late for school again. I think that makes about 24 times so far (he has had 44 days of school, so this is bad!!!) Maybe I am exaggerating a little (I sure hope so!!!.)

So after I brought Josh to school late, Jason & I went to co-op. That went well. I am doing a dinosaur theme with my preschoolers so today we made dino eggs and dino sludge (chocolate pudding.) The sludge went over well. We made it with rice milk as one of my preschoolers can not have milk or dairy.

Jason had a good day at school. We left at 2:20 to go get Josh from school, then I took Jason to a doctor's appointment. After we stopped at Target to get Kung Fu Panda (Josh had a gift card for there that he still had from his birthday.)

Then we came home and watched the movie while eating a delicious dinner from co-op. Josh & I liked it but Jason only ate a pear & a slice of bread. I guess he is more picky than I thought. After I ate, I feel asleep for about 20 min. so I am not sure if I will ever get to bed tonight.

Then I put the boys to bed. Joshua did pretty good. We read and then cuddled. He only got up 3 times (once to pee, two times to tell me something) before he fell asleep. Jason read in bed about an hour then fell asleep. I think because I was reading a book and the house was so quiet. The tv distracts him and keeps him up.

So I read A Walk To Remember. I had seen the movie but the book was better. I could not put it down and read the whole thing. I still have tears in my eyes.

I hope I am not boring you, just wanted to relay how calm it is in my house. Now I am going to do the dishes, take out the trash, and get my clothes ready for bed tomorrow and try to go to bed.

Tomorrow I work my office job from 9:15am-2:15pm, then another job from 7:00pm-11:00pm. My mom will watch Jason in day and both boys at night. My mom is such an amazing blessing to us.

Good night! -Becky

0 comments: