Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Treasure

Courtney does Tuesday Treasures, check out her treasures this week

Friday night I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party. My friend, Kristen is selling it. She offered to let me use her house for a party as my house is too small. I was reluctant as I rarely wear jewelry or spend money, but I am so glad I had the party.

We all had a good time. I brought snacks, plus my grandma made oatmeal cookies and my mom made a cake (thanks guys.)

Me wearing one of my free necklaces
















From the party sales, I got about $380 worth of free jewelry. I got my mom, sisters, future sister in law, & niece all a Christmas gift. I got myself stuff as well. It was nice to pick stuff out for me. As a hostess I got to buy any item for $15, plus any item half price, in addition to my free stuff. In all I got like $500 worth of stuff for $38 (not including buying the snacks.)

It made me feel special to pick stuff out for myself.

This also got me thinking how much calmer and happier I have been over the past month. This is my true Tuesday treasure. I started taking birth control to regulate my cycle which had become crazy, thus causing my hormones to also be really whacked. In just one short month I feel better. Now I know ultimately more time with the Lord is what I need most, but my body needed something to kick start it back to some normalcy. This is such a praise.

In addition we are so blessed which makes me so content and happy as well. We are all healthy and have SO much. I just paid all of Nov. bills and caught my electric bill up to date (thanks for a wonderful donation through this blog!!!)

God is so good, all the time!

Have a great day!

-Becky

0 comments: