Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Josh is asleep and more praises

Wow, Joshua is asleep. PTL!!! I was nervous as we had church tonight (dinner 5:45-6:30 and then adult, youth, and children's classes 6:45pm-8:00pm.) But he did not get up from bed or anything tonight. He will actually get to play his video games tomorrow. It has been awhile for that. Jason is also in his bed almost asleep as well.

I am going to make lunch for co-op; straighten up for about 20 min.; and then do some homeschool paperwork and preschool co-op prep. This will be 10:00pm-11:00pm. Next, I will read in my bed. I am reading an old western love story. Finally, I it will be lights out by 11:30pm, so I can get up at 7:30am. This is still such a struggle for me.

Another praise is that I have all of Sept.'s bills paid in full. I also prepaid Oct.'s phone and gas bill. I managed to get through the months even giving a few small gifts for the many Sept. birthdays we had. I even was able to send money for my sponsor child so they can purchase him a Christmas gift (they ask for the money by the end of Oct., you don't have to give, but I want him to have a Christmas gift.)

Also after all the fiasco and another $101, I now have hot water again and my washer and dryer hooked back up (thanks Scott.) I will try and get that $101 back though, we will see about that.

God is so amazing to us. We have an awesome home, our health, plenty to eat, an amazing support system in my family and friends, a running car, no debt, money in savings, this computer that I type on, toys and books galore, a working tv, vcr, and dvd player, and the list goes on. I am so thankful for all of this.

But I can never thank Him enough for His love for us, and Him sending His son Jesus Christ to this earth to die for my sin's (and yours as well.) I don't deserve that, but He loves me that much (and you too.)

I pray you are reminded of His love for you every single day. I pray you try and share Him and that love with all you meet.

-Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

amen, now about the game???