Friday, October 2, 2009

God provides even for our pet bearded dragon

Brunhilda














My bank (TD) is having computer issues, so because my direct deposits did not go through they gave me a $25 credit. Also I got $17 for having some stuff on consignment. And I had $9 in my car left over from Sept. gas money.

It came at the right time as our bearded dragon needed two new light bulbs (to keep her tank between 85 and 110 degrees. Plus she needed crickets, food, and new substrate (goes on the bottom of the tank.) Usually we do not need to buy all of these things at once, but since we did it was almost $50.

She will not need anything (other than crickets) for about 3 months now so that is good.

God even provided a way for us to properly care for our bearded dragon. He is so amazing!!!

He really is in ALL the details!!!

-Becky
She is about 6 years old. We have had her about 4 years now.

2 comments:

Becky R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky R said...

The point of this post is how God is in all the details. I budget for the bearded dragon and she is properly cared for. It just so happened that this month both light bulbs went at once, which is unusual.

I am not using this blog to show that we are destitute or can't survive (we are not), but how God sees us through. We have everything we need and are so blessed.