Sunday, October 25, 2009

My mom and stepfather gave me the greatest gift

Fri. at 9:00am my mom arrived at my house to pick up my boys, and I am not picking them up at her house until 9:00am Sunday morning.

48 whole hours of not being responsible for anyone but me. AHHHH!!! (that was a sigh of relaxation)

I got to go to an appointment yesterday, visit with my best friend Monica (who is recovering from surgery,) go to my church's ladies retreat, come home alone, and tonight I will get to sleep in my own bed all night alone. The best part was two whole nights of not putting any very strong willed children to bed.

I so needed this time. I feel so rejuvenated.

Thanks so much Mom and Scott, I love you both so much!

-Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

OH an the bill will be in the mail, along with my therapy session bill, my cleaning bill, my food bill