Thursday, October 29, 2009

Want to write a guest post for me?

I have read some guest posts on others blogs. If you'd like to write a guest post for me let me know and on what topic. If I choose to use your guest post, I will send you a bar of The Body Shop Daisy bar soap or something else that is fun or cool.

Topics you can write on:
your life
your testimony
your walk with God
your kids and / or family
your finances
your budget
real work at home job ideas
frugal / green living (as it pertains to your life)
your dreams and goals for your life
a book review by you
an adoption story
how much you like me and my blog (tee-hee)
something else you'd like to write about

If I use your post I will also add a link to your blog (if you have one) so people can see your blog as well, or if you wish to remain anonymous and write a post with no name that is ok too.

What do you think? Leave a comment with your email address if you are interested.

-Becky

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Becky

I really enjoy your blog and I'd love to be a guest poster.

I could write something about living in Australia if you're interested. You know where to find me :)

sylvia said...

Hi Becky
i could write something about my walk with God. i derailed for quite a long time after my initial acceptance of Christ in my life...sometimes it's interesting for other people to read, incase they are also struggling. it's encouraging to know for sure that our Lord really does not leave us, even when we leave Him for awhile.
Sylvia
rwsjcrafts@aol.com

Becky R said...

I would love a guest post from both of you ladies. Can you leave a comment with your email address in it? I will not publish the comment, but will email you.

Jeannette said...

Ok its early, so my humor must be still intact,(translation, you children haven't attacked yet) I can write a story about the red headed daughter who doesn't look like any of her family members.
Aren't I about as funny as a chipmunk eating playdough

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?