Thursday, October 8, 2009

How does God want you to help?

Good friends of mine are fundraising for an adoption. They have the opportunity to adopt a baby boy who is not even born yet. If they can raise the needed funds asap they will get to be there when he is born and take him home. They are awesome parents. They are doing an amazing job with the children they already have. They especially love the Lord.

I would love to adopt one day, and I may; but for now I can be a part of an adoption, and so can you. If this couple is willing to raise this little boy, I can surely chip in to make it happen. Can you?

Go to their blog to read their story and to donate to make this adoption happen. Also keep them, the mother giving the baby up (she is in jail) and the baby boy in your prayers.

Thanks!

-Becky

1 comments:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

NO, she's got 9 kids... she does not need a 10th, sorry if it was her first adoption I would gladly donate.

HS