Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eric

I have been thinking about Eric lately. Yesterday was 4 months since we discovered he was gone. I have so many unanswered questions. I am not sure why I have to know every little detail. Maybe it diverts my focus. But no matter what or when or how, he is gone.

Today we were watching tv and the character on tv died, so I started to cry. Josh came up and hugged me. Then Jason said, "When you think of Uncle Eric, think of the good times you had together." My boys really can be sweet and sensitive.

I guess celebrating all our family birthdays in Sept., and then my birthday this month without Eric has really got me down. It isn't right not having him around.

this is Eric, he hated to have his picture taken

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

gosh this photo says volumes, its like, I am gone,
sorry your day was filled with sadness. Your boys are right think of good memories of Eric