Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Kaiden

Kaiden slept over last night.

Today he is officially 21 week old. He has his first tooth, it just popped through last week. He can sit up (with help, and sometimes while he falls forward he sits up for a few seconds.) He can wiggle on his belly and move around or off a blanket completely. He can roll over.

He is so sweet.

I love being able to spend time with him. Plus my boys are great with him and both can make him laugh so much.

But every time I tried to get the laugh in the picture I usually just missed it. My camera has a focus delay that makes spontaneous baby moments hard to capture.

I took about 200 pictures and only got about 2 with a smiling baby. Maybe one day I will figure out my camera. Kaiden will probably be 20 then, lol, but I will hold those smiles in my heart forever.

-Becky

0 comments: