Monday, October 11, 2010

Our family

I wanted to introduce you to the newest member of our family, but then I realized I never formally introduced the old members. So besides the boys we have:

Finn and Jake the hermit crabs. We got them about 2 months ago.














Link the parakeet. We got her about 6 months ago.



















Lady the Old English Sheep dog








We got Lady on Sat. She is 6 1/2 years old. She came from our friends. We are so glad to have her. She is so sweet. Sun. we took her for an hour walk by beach, so hopefully she will help me get in better shape.
The boys are super happy. Especially Jason who has wanted a dog for so long.




3 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow, that dog is gorgeous! How big is she?

Becky R said...

She is a big girl.I think she is about 65 lbs.

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

OMG! Awesome dogs! I think dogs are great for kids, I'm glad you got one!!

HS