Wednesday, February 6, 2008

finally got some sleep

I went to bed around 10:30 and slept until 7:00 (my daycare kids were not coming till 8:00 & 8:30 today.) I feel rested. But I still need to start going to bed by 10:30 / 11:00 every night! Getting up at 6:00am is no fun for me, but I feel way better if I have had at least seven hours of sleep (ten would be better.)
Today we made onion soup and chocolate chip cookies. I am trying to use up all the food in my house. The soup was good itself but I usually put swiss in it, since I was out of swiss I used another cheese. That made the soup gross. I will be getting some swiss to add for tomorrow's lunch. I love a good swiss cheese.
I was just talking with some ladies about food shopping bills and saw some posts on other blogs. We have been sharing some tips to keep the cost low. My question to you is how much do you spend on food each week? (and how many does that feed?) Do you clip coupons, and how do you save money at the grocery store?
I spend about $50 a week on food only and $20 a month on non groceries (shampoo, contact stuff, etc-I will say my mom buys our paper goods cause we usually split a case and she HATES when I have no paper towels-Thanks mom!.) My mom also buys the kids fav. cereals and junk food.
So what about you? -Becky

0 comments: