Monday, February 4, 2008

interesting day

I have had an interesting day. Joshua was in a rotten mood and misbehaved all day. Maybe because I let him stay up late last night or his ear still hurts, but still those are just excuses. He did all sorts of naughty things. I am impressed at myself how calm I stayed, which is no easy task when you are trying to keep a 4 year old in time out and he gets up every time you walk or look away and yells "FREEDOM." I wanted to laugh and cry at the same moment. But I tried to hold it in and not react as this is exactly what he wanted. I calmly took him back to his room each time. It is now 7:30 he is still in bed, where he is staying until tomorrow, he is quiet for now, but I will not let my guard down, I anticipate, oh wait there he is,hold on,... I'm back, I just keep putting him back in bed without talking. Those of you who know me know this is hard for me. But I must prevail!
What I really want to do is go to bed, but the boys have to actually be asleep first. LOL! -Becky

0 comments: