Monday, August 31, 2009

more financial praises!

All August bills are paid in full! Sept. rent is paid as well (it is due the first.) This month in addition to paying all regular bills I got an oil change and tune up on the car as the check engine light was on. I had the car over a year and had never tuned it up, so it was due. I got it with 60,000 miles on it, now it has about 85,000 (I had the car a year and three months.) Also we were able to sell a few things and get the homeschooling stuff we needed. We now have everything we need for school, and probably more than we need as well. We also were able to pay an unexpected gas bill, as well as buy a friend a baby shower gift.

God never ceases to amaze me!!! He has blessed us so!!!

I pray you have felt blessed this month as well. I pray that God will continue to bless you in Sept.

-Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

Amen to that

You amaze me, your strenght and willingness to follow God no matter what life throws at you