Friday, August 21, 2009

Praise

All Aug. bills are now paid. We have gas in the car. The car is running well and getting a maintenance tune up as I type (with the money to pay for it in the checking account.) We have food in our house to last until the end of the month. Sept. rent has been sent as well (it is due Sept. 1st.) Almost all homeschool supplies have been bought (we need about $200 more to get everything, but do not need it all right away.)

We were blessed with two financial donations this month (thanks Cindy & a blogger friend) as well as some gift cards to the food store (thanks Sue & Bill.) God is so amazing. I had only planned on not working until June, so all my bills were only paid through the end of June, yet here it is almost the end of August and we still are ok.

I did have to touch some of my savings, but that is not the worst thing in the world. I still have an emergency fund that will last about 6 months, plus my house buying fund.

I can not say it enough that God is so amazing!!!

-Becky

0 comments: