Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today Co-op starts

I am up (it is about 8 am.) We are starting our homeschool co-op today. It is really neat. First class is history. Then lunch and rec. Next is science. Then we will have latin. During history and science I teach the preschool 2-5 year old class (we also have a nursery.) I will be helping out in latin (so I can learn it as well.) The kids are all broken up by grades. Preschool/K, 1st-3rd, 4th-6th, 7th & 8th, and high school. We start the day with worship and prayer. It is really cool. I am super excited. Please pray the day runs smoothly for all families (about 35) that are involved in co-op.

-Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

I can't wait to hear how it all goes.. especially from the talker child
God bless Becky and Joshua and jason today as they venture new beginnings