Monday, February 1, 2010

All Jan. bills are paid in full

All Jan. bills are paid in full!!! I am amazed how God works this out every single month.
I also got all my tax stuff to my accountant who already did my taxes, but I can't file until the first time home buyer credit form is finalized. That will be in about 2 weeks.
I do need to pay myself back $300, plus come up with $250. The $300 is towards my home insurance ($1200 due every year, so I save $100 a month.) And the $250 is to pay my CPA to do my taxes. I use her because she specializes in self employment, especially in home daycare. As a bonus she is a work at home mom and I love supporting work at home mom's like myself. I will most likely take this $550 from my tax refund. I also will use my tax refund to pay for home repairs.
How are your finances going?
-Becky

0 comments: