Monday, February 1, 2010

They are getting it

Today on Star 99.1 (the Christian radio we listen to) they were asking people to call in and donate to Haiti relief. They are working with Compassion to help rebuild people's lives in Haiti, especially children's lives. Anyway when we got home Josh gave me a stack of money. I thought he was trying to pay me so he could stay up late, but he said give this to Haiti. It was all his money ($25 in singles.) He blesses my heart so. So we went to make a donation and Jason also gave me $25 (again in singles.) So all together my boys gave $50 of there own money, on there own free will. It brings joy to my heart that they are getting it.

So now I encourage you to do whatever part God has for you as well. Give through Compassion or some other organization. Also comment on my blog post below and I will donate $1 for each comment I get to Haiti relief as well.

-Becky

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is awesome!

Unknown said...

Don't you love it when children really GET IT? :) You're raising some awesome boys there, Becky!

Samantha said...

your boys really amaze me, i hope i have awesome kids like you!