Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Puppies

We were approved to be foster parents for dogs and we got some today. We got a mom and five puppies. They are Chihuahua's. The mom is long haired and two years old. The puppies are four weeks old. So cute. Of course my boys are ecstatic. The boys already named them: Cocoa, Buddy, Jake, and Bullet. I get to name the white puppy and mom dog. I think I will call the mom Pretty. Yeah, another girl in the house!!! Here are Cocoa and Cloey sleeping:
















Update: All dogs except Cocoa are girls, so we need to do some new names. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

How will you ever part with them? I don't think I'd be able to. They are too cute.

Becky R said...

I know. I am a bit worried. But we all agreed we are training them for there forever homes.

Becky said...

So cute! I know there will be tears when they leave :)

Samantha said...

how are we going to convince mom to let me adopt one? :-) Oh that's right i'm having a baby, that's not happening.

Samantha said...

oh let me name one later!

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute!!!

Sisters of the Blog said...

If they already know their names (some dogs learn really quickly), then change Buddy to Buddie; Jake to Jackie.

Bullet isn't gender specific per se. The name Peanut popped in my head so maybe Peanut?

megan

Anonymous said...

Pretty adorable. I don't think I've ever actually seen a Chihuahua puppy.

-Phoebe