Sunday, February 14, 2010

Haiti relief through Compassion Child






God is the creator of love. He loves you. He loves all those suffering in Haiti, too.








Matthew 25:40
"I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."
Matthew 25:40


Show God's love to those in need this Valentines Day. You can even donate the cost of a card and box of candy (about $10.) Every little bit counts.

Help Haiti Earthquake Victims

You can provide immediate relief to children impacted by the earthquake in Haiti.

$25 – helps provide clean water to a family for a week
$50 – helps feed a family with food such as rice, beans, canned meat and oil for a week
$100 – helps provide basic medical supplies for a church partner to treat up to 50 patients
$500 – helps provide critical life items like temporary shelter, blankets and clothing for 10 families
$1500 - helps to rebuild a home

Any amount you choose provides critical relief for those in Haiti whose lives are in great need.

Donate here through Compassion Child

I just donated the money I promised for each comment on this post. I got 11 comments, plus my mom and Scott added $11 as well. So I sent that plus a little more. Every dollar counts. I can't imagine not having shelter, food, or clean water. We have enough to share. Even those with almost nothing in US have way more than enough.

-Becky

0 comments: