Friday, February 12, 2010

Caught up on paperwork

Today I caught up on all the boys lesson plans. My goal was to do all of Feb.'s as well, but that was a bit ambitious. I like to keep track of what the boys are doing. Plus it lets me know if we are on schedule. And I have something to show of what they are doing if my homeschooling ever comes into question.

This is what Jason did today





















This is what Josh did today. I do his lessons on orange paper so I can keep track of whose is whose (my mom gave me this tip.)











We do these lesson plans 2-3 days a week (Mon., Wed., and Fri.)
My boys do History, Science, formal P.E., & Latin on co-op days (Tues. and Thur.)
Every weekday they do Bible reading, a devotion, and reading time.
They also do cooking / baking about once a week each.
They also get lots of free outside play. And lots of movement time.
They get about an hour tv time daily, and 30 min. video game time after all schoolwork and chores.
They each do there age in chores daily. Jason does 12, Josh does 6. Some are simple, like make your bed.
But I digress, we are done for the day. Yeah! Movie night and early bed. We have to be at basketball at 8:45am. Fun!


-Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

Did you mean March's lessons?
You are very bold and strong for teaching your children instead of just shipping them off to regular school. Takes alot of guts on your part. I can see how smart both boys are, and eager to learn

Go Becky!