Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow day

The boys first basketball games and my work was cancelled today due to the snow. So I am making homemade laundry soap, dishwasher soap, and maybe some shampoo. I found some great recipes online. I will post after I try them out, in case they are no good. I am trying to save even more money by making my own dishwasher soap and shampoo. We will see.
I am glad for a day home in my pj's (except when I went out to clean off my car.)
I have to do some home school lesson plans for this week. I also want to do our menu for week as well.
The boys are playing with there cousin, Breanna. Her brother is sick, so she came here. They played outside in the snow for a bit but it getting really cold.
Actually Jason is playing with her, Josh is now in my ear crying about how bored he is. Life is so hard! Let me go find something for him to do, I am thinking we will be making cookies.

-Becky

0 comments: