Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb. overspending

These are the things I bought this month that were not in budget:

McDonald's $7.00
A.C.Moore $83.00
Snapfish $11.00
car window decals $82.00
carpet cleaner $65.00
Dunkin Doughnuts $12.00
Sat. brunch $42.00

About $300.

The A.C. Moore stuff was some craft stuff for my kids, friends kids, and kids I babysit for.
Snapfish was pictures for albums I do of my preschoolers.
Car decals I bought 5 of for my mom, sister, brother, stepfather, and me. They have Eric's name and a silhouette of a skateboarder, plus his birth and death years.
The carpet cleaner (total $200 over 5 payments) is because I want a new couch and carpet, but that is out of question, so I will clean what I have. I got a great deal, and am also ready for puppy accidents as well.
The McDonalds was for snack for kids (even though I swore we were done with fast food.)
The Dunkin Doughnuts was because boys got all ready for church Sunday ahead of schedule. We got bagels, doughnuts have too much sugar.
The brunch was because Sat. the boys have basketball at 9 & 12 so we have been going to brunch in between. Basketball is only about 5 more weeks, so this is a very special treat (we go with my mom and brother and sister as well.) One week we will go to bagel shop. Another Dunkin Doughnuts again.

Have you overspent this month? On what? If so how will you get back on track next month?

-Becky

0 comments: