Thursday, June 2, 2011

Homeschooling Mom Bible Study


I am super excited as starting June 27th for 8 weeks I will be hosting a Bible study for Homeschooling moms at my house. We will be using Homeschooling With a Meek and Quiet Spirit. We also will be creating or tweaking our homeschool visions.

With all the work I will be doing this summer I am glad to have something just for me. I really need to work on my relationship with God as well as my homeschooling vision and goals for the 2011-2012 school year.

I have been homeschooling Jason for three years, and Josh for two. I can't believe it has been that long.

I want to continue homeschooling, but want to be sure that it is God's will and I homeschool for Him each day.

Speaking of homeschooling, Josh and I have some math to do. lol.

-Becky

p.s. I just found an awesome homeschool site with so much free stuff for homeschooling. Check it out here.

0 comments: