Friday, June 17, 2011

It is something

As per my last post I really do need a break. I will not be getting days away from all responsibility, but I will be getting two days without my kids. Tomorrow at 1:00pm I am dropping them off at their grandparents house. Hopefully to pick them back up Sun. at 10:00am to go to church. (Not a full 48 hours, but I will take what I can.)

Friday (3:00pm-6:00pm) and Saturday (9:00am-4:00pm) I will be attending our local homeschool convention.
Then Friday night 7:00pm-11:00pm I will have work. And Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm work again.
I will be busy and still have work, house, and dog stuff to deal with, but I will get a break from being a mom. It is something. Better than all the above and the kids.

What are your weekend plans?

-Becky

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break! Gotta take the time to "replace the coating on your nerves".