Friday, July 11, 2008

Day five of VBS

Today was the fifth and final day of vacation Bible school. I had a blast working with the two and three year olds (and working with Barbara.) My boys had a blast too. But I am exhausted.
Last night was our parents night and all the kids sang there songs so well. It was great!
I love meeting together at church everyday and praying together. It really helps me to focus on the Lord more.
Today Jason has two friends over and Joshua has one friend over. In an hour we are going to take one of Jason's friends home. The other two kids I am watching till late as there mom (my best friend, Monica) is at her brother's rehearsal dinner for his wedding. The kids are of course playing video games. But they barely played all week, so it is ok with me.


Joshua's dad is actually still in NJ (he lives in FL) and he is stopping by in a few minutes to say goodbye to Joshua. He has been here three weeks and it has been weird!!! I am so glad that he spent time with Joshua though. Joshua so needs that!

Tonight and tomorrow we have to pack Jason's stuff as Sunday he is going to sleep away camp for a week. He is excited and a bit nervous (or is it me who is nervous?) I will update about dropping him off on Sunday.

Tomorrow at 5:00 I have my part time job (babysitting at someones house.) Sunday after church we are driving Jason to camp. It is two hours away, and we stay like 2:30-4:30 to tour and stuff, so we will not be home until about 7:00 (we will probably grab dinner on the way home.) Joshua is sleeping at my mom's on Saturday and staying until I get home from dropping Jason at camp Sunday night. I hope I am not too sad to leave Jason at camp. -Becky

1 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, Jason is gonna have a blast at camp!