Sunday, July 6, 2008

My three day weekend in review

Hello! It is Sunday night! I had a great weekend! Thur. I worked then my mom watched Joshua overnight and Jason spent the night with his grandparents. I got to relax and clean my whole house. Then Duane came in for the weekend. Fri. we were going to go to the beach but it was overcast so we just hung out. Fri. night we all went to the boardwalk, went on some rides, played some games, and watched the fireworks. It was really nice. We saw my brother, Kevin at his job (he let us play in his arcade for free and gave us free ride tickets.) The fireworks were nice too. It was raining a bit, but still we got to see them.
Saturday was set up day at my church for Vacation Bible School. Duane helped with that too. Afterwords we went to my mom's for a very nice barbecue. We had a super fun game of volleyball. So what if even though my team had like nine people on it, we still lost. We did had fun.
Then Saturday night my mom watched the boys again so Duane and I could go on a date. That is always nice. Today we went to church and just relaxed, then Duane left. It is so nice to have him visit. It helps me to relax while he is here, but of course my clean house from Thur. night is already a mess again. But it is nice to relax now and again.
Tomorrow is the first day of Vacation Bible School at my church. I am teaching the 2 and 3 year old class. My boys will each be in there own classes, plus each is bringing a friend. My grandmother is also going to the ladies class they have (WHAT A PRAISE!) I am excited. I took off work this week, so all I have is Vacation Bible School 8:30-12:30 everyday and Tues. night aerobics and Bible study, and Thur. Jason has a doctor's appointment at 3:00 and social skills group at 4:00, then we have VBS parents night at 6:30. But Fri. after VBS we are all going to a pool party! Yeah! Then Sat. we will be getting Jason ready for camp and I work at 5:00. Sunday after church we will be bringing Jason to a week of sleep away camp. He is so excited!
So my week will be different a bit, but exciting!
Pray for all the teachers at VBS and all the kids. Pray it is a safe week and lots of seeds for Christ are planted into these little hearts! Thanks! -Becky

1 comments:

Anita said...

wow, sounds like you had a GREAt weekend. Hoping and praying that VBS goes well for you this week.