Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I think I am really like 58

Ok, I am a little confused. About five years ago I had my gall bladder removed and was told, you are a little young to need this (I was 23.) Then a few years ago I got shingles, what??? that is an older person thing. So weird. Well now I have a uterine fibroid. Seriously this is common in woman over 35. I swear I am living the life of an older person, but I want to stay healthy like a younger person. I have been having some problems so I was finally able to see a doctor today. That was not fun. Tomorrow I go for a sonogram to determine size to see how they will remove. It's gotta go because I have been having pain related to it. In addition my hormones are out of whack so doctor will have to figure out how to re balance me. I figure a month stay in Hawaii with no kids will balance me real good, do you think my insurance will cover that, it's for my mental health. LOL!
Seriously I know my weight is playing into all this, which makes me want to lose some all the more. I need to be healthy, I need to remind my body that I am only 28. Getting older is NO FUN! Weird cause I can still have tantrums and whine like a adolescent. I guess all this confusion is really wrecking havoc on my body. Pray that all goes well tomorrow and simple laser surgery will zap this thing away asap. Thanks! -Becky

0 comments: