Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just to clarify

I ran over Jason's bike with my car, not the lawn mower yesterday. No, my grass was not so high that I did not see the bike (mom.) The lawn looks great, the bike not so much. The car remains to be told.
Today was day two of VBS. Another great day. After we went to our friend Darlene's and went swimming. We had a blast. Then I took a nap. I also went to aerobics (we did pool aerobics tonight.) And then my Bible study. This is also going great! I did not weigh in as I was still wet from the pool. But I do not think I lost anymore weight this week. I actually think I gained, so please pray for me on this. Thanks! -Becky

2 comments:

Anita said...

You are such a busy mom! I'm sorry to hear about the bike.

Jeannette said...

thanks for clarifying, but because the thought is in my head I will now laugh anytime its mentioned.
I read in the paper today about somebody that ran themselves over with their own car, I know its not funny but something we all do,, she left her cup of coffee on top of the car, realizing she did she opened her car door to retrieve the cup need I say more