Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day three of Vacation Bible School

Today was day three of VBS. It went well, but one little girl did not want to stay and was screaming so her mom took her home. I felt bad about that. The other two and three year olds continue to have fun. Today we added red, yellow, blue, and green ice cubes to our water table. It turned grayish brown but they loved it all the same. We also had them put foam stickers on foam visors and paint foam picture frames. They love putting the foam stickers and regular stickers on stuff. They also love the sensory table. Today we put shells and letters to spell JESUS in sensory table. I am enjoying myself.
My own boys are behaving very well and also enjoying there time at VBS.


Now we are having lunch and then we are going to bring Jason's friend home. After that I have to get an oil change on the new car and fix a flat on the old car, plus get copies of the new car key as I only have one set which is a super no no for me (I lose keys, ALOT-lol!) Tonight we have to straighten this house and get ready for tomorrow VBS and go to bed early. Tomorrow is another busy day. Thanks for your VBS prayers! -Becky

0 comments: