Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Getting discouraged

Hello! I just got home from aerobics and Bible study. After all my workouts in the past 2 weeks I have not lost anything. My body is stubborn. I think I need to really start weighing and measuring everything. Maybe I am still not aware that I am eating more than I think. Maybe the pork roll and cheese sandwich I had for lunch was no good. OK I knew it was not but it was yummy. I want to still eat food I enjoy. Maybe a better choice would have been half the sandwich and a huge salad.
But overall I am closer to the Lord as I am spending about 30 min. with Him at least 4X's a week, sometimes more. I am drinking at least 4 glasses, mostly 8 of water daily, I am exercising 3-5 hours a week. I was not doing any of this 8 weeks ago (except I was spending some time with the Lord.)So this is good. And it is ALL God helping me resist temptation. It is so cool how He always gives us a way out of sin. -Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I bet it will start to just come off soon.

Jeannette said...

you know what I would like to see you write, things about yourself you do like, how no matter how hard you are struggling you still remain faithful to God,
I would like you to write ten things about you that you like and that you are successful in doing and how awesome a life and mom you are