Sunday, April 20, 2008

yesterday

Hi! yesterday was Saturday. Joshua had a soccer game at 10:00am. I planned to get up before it and do my Bible study time (didn't happen). After the game I planned on doing yard work, but Fri. night I planned on cleaning the house which I was too exhausted to do after our field trip. So I was supposed to try and clean house and do yard work, but instead I took a nap. I guess I was still tired from Fri. I also had my best friend Monica over for hamburgers on the grill last night. We don't really hang out too much now that we both have houses that need so much work. So it was really nice to have them over. Well, we are now getting ready for church and I thought i would do the yard work after church (I did finally clean most of the house yesterday), but it looks damp outside. I guess I should not have procrastinated so much! Well, today I can actually give the house a thorough cleaning after church anyway and do my daycare prep for the week. I guess tomorrow after work I will be doing yard work. I need a handy man!!!

Have a great day! -Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

hhhmm so you think your the only one that doesn't follow the lists,
Friday my plan was to finish sanding and spackling your room and then on Saturday Scott and I were going to paint, well did you see us??? No why, I have not a clue, this weekend went by and I don't know what I did, I was busy but don't ask me what I did. Life will go on,