Friday, April 11, 2008

one more thing

I had to post one more thing before I go to bed. Exactly 8 months ago I met this guy online and we have been talking via email, phone, and written letters ever since. He lives in Nebraska (I know what? right.) We are, of course are just friends.
Anyway he is going to come visit sometime soon. Just in case you hear me talk of it and are like where did that come from. I have not posted too much about it because I am weary of online meeting and he reads this blog as well (Hi Duane!)
I will tell you a little before I fall asleep while typing.
He loves the Lord, has a personal relationship, and is walking with Him. We talk about God a lot and pray as well.
He is 28 (3 weeks younger than me.)
He is one of 7 siblings. He has 5 brothers and 1 sister. He is the 5th born in his family.
He was born in TX, but has been in NE for past 8 years.
He has never been married and has no children.

OK, I am off to bed. -Becky

0 comments: