Saturday, April 12, 2008

we're home

After an exhausting day. We were up at 6:00am, gone by 7:30am and just got home about 9:30pm. Jason's Odyssey team placed 4th in the competition. They did great and I am so proud of them for even getting to the state competition. The kids were of course all exhausted and a bit disappointed to not get 1st or 2nd place and go on to nationals.
I felt really bad leaving this morning as Joshua had a fever. He was with my mom, then my aunt when my mom went to the funeral, then my mom again. He slept on and off today. He is asleep again. Pray for a quick recovery!

I am off to bed , I need to pray first myself for Joshua and a situation that has me really mad but not sure what to do. Satan likes to tempt us when we are weak (now I am so tired and have to deal with a situation that gets me mad, but actually I can choose to forget about it until tomorrow when I am not so tired and can calm down.) God is so good to always give us a way out of our temptations. -Becky

0 comments: