Thursday, April 3, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh again!

Well, let's see, since I moved in to my house in Aug. I have had plumber out for clogged drain, busted pipes, and install a gas line. I have had leaky roofs and wash machine repairs (Thanks Scott!), well today Jason told me he took a cold shower and I thought maybe he was exaggerating. But he was not we had no hot water all day, our hot water heater busted. Tomorrow I have to call the plumber again. I can't imagine what this will cost. I feel like I am living in the movie money pit.

I am trying to keep laughing, but sometimes I want to yell ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

But I had two great days Tues. & Wed. I did my Bible study, reading, and praying in am and worked out an hour each day and did not exceed my calories and drank all my water. Today I drank my water and have not exceeded my calories, but I do not want to exercise as then I will have to take a shower which will be cold. No thanks!

At least I know a good plumber! -Becky

0 comments: