Sunday, March 30, 2008

need prayer

I am still trying to do the First Place study stuff, and exercise, and drink my water, and write down everything I eat, and stay under 1,600 calories a day. It is not easy for me, pray as I want to be healthier for God & for me. With all the Easter candy others bought my boys I have been doing very bad. I feel bad just throwing it all away, but my kids don't need it either. Joshua wakes up and goes right for the candy lately. This is no good. Maybe all the candy is why he has been so naughty! (or my lazy parenting lately?) Sometimes it seems just getting through the day is enough without adding focusing on my walk with the Lord, and leading my kids spiritually, but these are the two most important things that I must be doing everyday. Everything else (cooking, cleaning, etc) is secondary. Why is is hard for me to put God first in my life? He is so worth that. Pray that tomorrow I get up and spend time with God first thing. Thanks! -Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

First I think its funny that in the same breath you are trying to control your eating habits you are showing a nice big container of ice cream what can be more discouraging then that.
Second, why are you so hard on yourself, I wish you could see yourself as others see you. You are so strong and incouraging. You give so much of yourself to others. So many people are drawn to you because of your faith and ability to thrive on your own. Many two adult familys can't thrive the way you are.
Okay so I am your mom, but hey you inspire me...
your weight will come off and you will see better days, give yourself a big hug and pat on the back, and STOP creacking your knuckles :}