Sunday, March 2, 2008

prayer request

hello! We had a restful day. We did go to church, but after just stayed home and cleaned a bit and watched tv and relaxed. I am a little sick, but no big deal I just keep going as I can not take off work. I have only closed 4 days in 3 years (once I had pinkeye, once I had a one day stomach bug, once Jason was sick, and one day for my ankle when I broke it.)
I actually feel better than I did yesterday. I got lots of sleep this weekend. My awesome mom had the boys sleep over Friday night and kept them till 4:00 on Saturday so I could rest. I also went out Fri. night to a Jewish Shabbat service and to Barnes & Noble for hot chocolate and cheesecake. YUM!
I still am super stressed about who knows what. I am trying to give it to God and not worry or get so upset about little things. I am trying to have JOY in the Lord no matter what. I had it once, but feel it is lacking lately.
Please pray that I would let God fill me with HIS JOY EVERYDAY! Thanks! -Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-praying........hugs

Unknown said...

Hello Becky,

I was thinking of you this morning and offering up positive prayers that you have good day and everything goes well for you. See you next week. Love Aunt Cathy