Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PRAISE

All Feb. bills and March rent are paid in full. This included $250 to get taxes done (with the daycare it is complicated, my CPA specializes in family childcare.) Plus $400 for the birthday trip I took Jason on. Both were budgeted for, but not part of my monthly budget. I did go over on trip and took difference from my savings, reducing my savings to exactly what I need to pay help when I have my surgery (the daycare assistant.) This is not great as this is all the emergency money I have. YIKES! But once I get my tax refund this will go to refund my emergency fund. As it stands I should have all the money to pay all March bills as well. Just as long as I do not see another $350 gas bill. AHHHH!!!!
GOD IS SO GOOD!

How has God blessed you lately? -Becky

0 comments: