Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

What a glorious morning as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ. It is so amazing that God loves me & you so much that He sacrificed His son so that we might know Him. Christmas is wonderful in that we celebrate the birth of Jesus, but Easter is extraordinary. Jesus is the only man who died and rose again and walked this earth once more. The prophecy full filled.
My prayer for you today is that you would praise His name this day and all the days of your life. I pray you recognize all your blessings, go ahead tell me some of them. I pray they are too numerous to count. I pray your heart is full of the joy of the Lord. I pray you desire to share that with those you love, dislike, and do not yet know! Share the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ! Thank the person who shared Him with you as well.



Dear Lord,

Thank you is not enough for the gift you gave me that first Easter. You sacrificed your son so that I might know you. Thank you for loving me that much. Thank you for the joy you have given me. Thank you for my blessings: wonderful family, loving mom, Jason, Joshua, Eric, Kevin, Sam, Lindsey, Dad, Gary, Scott, all my extended family, my church family, my sisters in the Lord, my friends, my friends who are also my sisters in the Lord, my home, full bellies, no debt, job, desire of my heart to be with my boys as I do that job, patience with small children, creativity you've given me, good health, a car, a yard, a safe neighborhood, and this blog to share you.
Lord, my blessings are many more and again I thank you. I pray that especially today your light would shine through me and my words and actions would be pleasing to you. And I pray I would share you with those I meet. Lord, I love you! -Amen

-Becky

Jason & Josh, believe it or not Jason picked out the matching shirts

us at church this morning

Me & Jason, taken by Josh

Me & Josh, taken by Jason

Me, Jason, & Joshua Easter 2008
me & my beautiful sister Samantha
Boys with bunny cake they decorated
bunny cake

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

Gosh a family at church shot you today, I hope your okay,,, yes mother thinks she is funny

love the smiles
thank you for reminding us that today Christ is risen!!

Anonymous said...

you guys look GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! ;)

Bev