Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What have you done for God today?

Hello! I can type all day about what God has done for me today:
got me up, let me breath, showed me the beautiful sun, allowed my kids to wake up, I still have a home, food, clothes, a job, friends, family, my church, my freedom to say His name aloud in public, my health, my boys health, LOVE, a car, and I could go on and on.
But what have I done for God today? Have I thanked him, talked to Him, read His word, shared Him with others, prayed for others, have I given my time and/ or money on causes He believes in. Have I loved a friend, loved an enemy? Helped someone in need? Smiled at a stranger?
What would God say I have done for Him today?
What would he say you have done for Him today? What are we waiting for? We still have time to do something for God today, opportunities are all around us. Let me know about it. -Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

What have I done for God today, geez I let him spend time with me this morning, I even sat really quiet and listened to him, he said my daughter Becky is awesome and doing a great job striving to live each day his way....:}