Sunday, March 9, 2008

How do you get paint out of your hair?

Hello! Last night I worked 5:30pm-9:10pm. The parents came home a little early and even overpaid me. They are such a nice family. Since my boys were sleeping at my mom's I went food shopping on the way home. I was so happy to have quiet while I shopped, the store was very clean and empty. I was in and out in 20 min. I got so many veggies and everything on my list plus bread for next week and a few extra lunches for next week as well, without going over budget. YEAH! After I put the groceries away, I cooked some stuff and did some prep for some of next week's meals. Then I straightened up and talked on the phone. It was 2:00am when I went to bed, but with the time change it was really 3:00am. AHHHH!!!!!
This morning I was up at 8:00am, got dressed and went to my mom's to get the boys, Jason was still sleeping. I got to eat breakfast at my mom's. She made zepolies, yum, but so not good for me. Then we went to church. The message was awesome about knowing we are not where we were but also knowing we still have a long way to go to be like Christ. We always have to be moving towards Him, or we will be backsliding. There is no standing still with our walk in the Lord. This is so true.
After church we had pasta for lunch. Yum! Then I did dishes and Jason went to play at his friends. Then I finally got around to painting the bathroom. I used a very small sponge brush for most of the job. It was torture. I realized I stink at painting. But it is done. Joshua likes it. I am not too sure if I like it, it is orange, Finding Nemo orange. We have a Finding Nemo border and bath accessories to go with it. See when we moved my boys gave up there own rooms to share a room. Jason picked the color of there new bedroom (a nice green.) Well, Joshua got to pick the color of the bathroom, he picked his favorite color, orange. So I went with a Nemo theme. I think it will be cute once I get the border up.
Now I am going to straighten kitchen and then go shower so hopefully I can get this orange paint out of my hair. Any tips on how to do that? -Becky

It's that bright
can you find the light switch?
shelf above commode

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

love love love the border, I think it pulls it all together,
as far as the orange paint in your hair, I thought it looked pretty
have a nice day

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Use baby oil