Friday, March 21, 2008

Praise

From Courtney & Brian's blog:
"AMAZING!!!!

After a VERY long day, we came back to the hotel only to be completely and utterly BLOWN AWAY. In one day 3/4 of the money we need to complete the adoption has come in. The agency originally set up for the adoption offered to give us $2,000 back! They heard what was happening and wanted to help. The rest was given by donation. I have been sitting here with tears of joy streaming down my face. I do not even know how to thank you. People have given so generously. Many people I do not even know. We are praising God and it is because of this outpouring of love that our precious little boy will soon come home. His life is forever changed because of each of you. Tonight as I praise God for His tender mercies, I also pray many blessings on all of you. We are humbled, in awe and incredibly grateful. I have gotten so many e-mails of encouragement, offers of help, and sweet words of love that have ministered to us through these past two days. I cannot explain how supported and loved I feel at this moment. I am blown away at how many people God has brought to rally around us during this time. THANK YOU. From the very bottom of our hearts, we THANK YOU.

It is because of this outpouring that I am pleased to tell you all we have Jameson with us for good now. He is the sweetest little guy. We have watched him come alive and much to our surprise, the quiet, docile little boy we saw yesterday is actually a complete HAM. He is just too precious for words. All day today he would grab our faces and kiss us. I felt like he kept doing it to let us know how happy he is. He fell asleep tonight between us and holding each of our hands in his. He is such a sweet blessing."

Please continue to pray as they travel home and start life with EIGHT children (and one more due end of summer '08.)

To see photos or read more about Camp Girdwood:
http://storinguptreasuresinheaven.blogspot.com/

THANK YOU for all your prayers and if you donated! -Becky

0 comments: