Thursday, April 24, 2008

stressing

I have alot of stuff to do by tomorrow. I am really stressing. I get this way when I procrastinate. Pray for me to be calm and just follow my list and not to yell at my boys because I have a timeline.
I have to finish cleaning boys room (Josh had a meltdown and it was bad)-1 hour
Straighten kitchen & mop floor -1 hour
straighten living room-15 min.
clean my room-1 hour
help Jason study for 2 tests tomorrow-30 min.
make dinner and clean up from that-1 hour
paint my nails and toenails (I am trying not to bite them and I am wearing sandals, so I thought my toes should look pretty.)-15 min.
put kids to bed-30 min.
total 5 and a half hours. It is 6:00pm now, so if I start now I can be done at 11:30, but I know it will take longer since my kids are home.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Ok, it's not that bad. Praise God I have a home to clean and boys to help with homework and bedtime and even praise God for nail polish and sandals (which I bought over winter for $5 and they are a good brand.) Thanks for letting me vent! -Becky

0 comments: