Monday, April 7, 2008

needed additional money

Hello! Below my budget I posted this:
"also need additional money:
April 11th Girl's Night Out $40 (half for dinner, half for sitter)
April 18th Daycare Field trip $100 (including gas, admittance for 4, and food)
Baby shower gift for friend April $25"

I will say I already have the $100 for the field trip as my gas bill this month is already paid giving me an extra $100 in budget. I will also have the baby shower gift money as we had to give a work bond when I signed my son up for soccer and the 19th is my day to work and I will get the $25 back then. I just need to come up with about $40 by this Friday to get a sitter and go out. We are going out to celebrate a few birthdays amongst my friends. I have to pay a sitter so this is about $25, and I will have a very modest dinner at Applebee's with water, no appetizers, and no dessert. I have $10 saved already for Friday but need to come up with more. I am going to list a few things I have on craigslist and a local site I belong to. I have some DVDs and a double stroller and a bookshelf that is great for preschoolers (the books lay flat.) I hope this will be good.

I will let you know if I make the $30 more I need by Friday.
-Becky

PS- Jason is still fundraising for a week at a Christian sleep away camp if you can donate! Thanks!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I will babysit on Friday geez, I will only charge $10.00

Jeannette said...

I will babysit on Friday, I will probably be there anyways to finish the spackling