Friday, April 11, 2008

Girl's Night Out

A few friends and I just got back from Applebee's. It was very nice to relax with out children and chat with friends. I am so blessed in that I have an amazing group of friends (Monica we really missed you tonight.) I started Girl's Night Out over a year ago and we just get together, usually in someones home,and chat, play games, eat, and occasionally watch movies. To celebrate my cousin's birthday we went out to dinner tonight. It was a nice change. And we were all a frugal bunch with water, no appetizers, no dessert, and no coffee (except my cousin did not have water and had coffee.) But even without all that we still had fun, imagine that?
I hope you get to relax this weekend too.
I am off to bed as tomorrow we will have to get up at 6:30am to go to Jason's Odyssey of the Mind competitions. Good night! -Becky

0 comments: