Wednesday, May 7, 2008

found out

The job from the last post is a permanent position and they need 20-25 hours a week, this may be too much for me. If both my boys were going back to school in Sept. I could work four, six hour days and still be there to get them to school and home after school, but I feel like I am being lead to homeschool Jason next year. And what about summers and school holidays? I will still go Tues. for the meeting, but I think that is too many hours for me. Maybe I can do about 20 hours a week in the summer and less in the fall, I am not sure, but God is. He knows if I should homeschool or not and if I should continue in home daycare or do other work from home or what. It is so confusing for me though. I still feel that God wants me in the home for the majority of the time. I will go to Tuesday meeting, then I will meet with parents who may want me to watch there son next year. It all also depends on where and when co-op is this year, so I can see if it is too far and if I can plan my week around it or not. So much up in the air, I am just going to keep lifting it up to Him. I will update after Tuesday. -Becky

0 comments: