Sunday, May 18, 2008

My birthday boy

Joshua five today
Joshua & Jason
Mommy & Joshua

Saturday Joshua celebrated his 5th birthday. We went to another party for a child in his class, got ice cream, got KFC (his choice) for dinner, and I let him play lots of video games (his request.) Today as his gift I took him to see Prince Caspian (at his request.) The movie was good, but not for a newly 5 year old. Next weekend we are having a barbeque for family and June 7th is his friend party (a carnival in my backyard.) I hope he does not think he is turning another year older like last year when he had two parties. He thought he was 4, then 5 years old with his two parties last year, it was funny.
I just can not believe Jason is 10 an Joshua is 5. It is CRAZY!
Happy Birthday to my baby! I love you, especially your sense of humor and helpfulness! -Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

I absolutely love this picture and the ones above, I would like to print them for my desk at work, are they still on your digital camera? I want to take it to CVS
thanks
ps-- I don't want to wait until Christmas