Tuesday, May 27, 2008

updated donation button

Praise the Lord, we have raised all the funds for Jason's summer camp week. He is paid for and all signed up to go in July. I have updated our donation button to accept donations for homeschool curriculum. I really feel lead by God to homeschool Jason this upcoming year. This means many changes for our family, especially financially. We already live on an extremely tight budget, but I will be reducing my income come June. 1st, by $600 a month. I have it figured out how to get through the summer with all bills paid and such. I am working on Sept. budget. However this does not leave much money for curriculum, so if you feel lead to donate towards that we would really appreciate it. Or if you have any 5th grade curriculum that you are no longer using that you would be able to share with us that would be great too. Thanks! -Becky

0 comments: