Friday, May 30, 2008

Nervous

Monday I start my new job. I am very nervous. My mom is taking me shopping this weekend so I can have some nice work clothes. We are actually spending Sat. & Sun. away with my sister and cousin as well. My stepfather is watching the kids. I am excited to get a break from them. Plus I have not really hung out with my mom in a long time, I miss that. I hope I can not be cranky, for some reason I am cranky alot lately, not sure why.

On my shopping trip I hope to get:
new sneakers for working out
sports bra for working out
new regular bras
a few nice summer work shirts
fitted tee shirts(most of mine are stained or too small)for summer
work sandals
white summer blouse to go with my three skirts

I will let you all know how the weekend goes. Please pray I can be positive and not so negative and have an enjoyable time with mom, sister, & cousin. -Becky

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will say a prayer. You are going to do GREAT!